Canon MP495 driver is a package in support of Canon MP495 printer device to connect with a computer OS. Canon MP495 driver is offered on this website for free of charge.
Canon MP495 is an all-in-one printer device with built in Wireless printing and scanning features. It’s a compact and classy design with a few revolutionary functions. Canon MP495 provides a good excellent functionality, simplicity of use and relaxation together in only one printer device. You may also have the capability to keep your Wi-Fi photo printing effortlessly from some compatible devices like iPhone, iPod Android and touch devices.
Canon MP495 has a new full high definition movie print features which turns your favorite high definition picture clips recorded using your compatible Canon EOS Digital camera. Patented hybrid ink system in Canon MP495 offers a 4800 x 1200 maximum colour dpi that ensures you’ll have a highly comprehensive texts and stunning photographs. Additionally, it has Auto Photo Repair II technology that can automatically assesses and implements picture correction, red-eye elimination and some exposure correction for appealing images If you would want to find some other brands printer driver such as Samsung printer driver you can find it on their site.
The following is the complete list of compatible OS that fully works with Canon MP495 driver and can be easily downloaded at the end of this post.
List of Compatible OS for Canon MP495 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon MP495 Driver
The following are the process to install Canon MP495 driver file to your laptop computer OS:
- Extract the Canon MP495 driver programs to your home PC.
- Install the Canon MP495 driver files immediately after your download is finish by just simply double click on the .exe programs for windows OS users
- Click on the next option and follow the instruction provided.
- The process of installing Canon MP495 driver is complete and user can certainly print their documents by using this Canon MP495 printer device straight away
How to Uninstall Canon MP495 Driver
The following are the process to uninstall Canon MP495 driver file to your desktop computer Operating System:
- Mouse click on the Start menu, type Uninstall Program, then simply press the Enter key.
- Go through the list available in the windows pane on your computer screen and track down your Canon MP495 driver file
- Just simply double click on the driver files to start the uninstallation process.
- Prompt will comes out to check that you actually want to take away your printer driver file. Click Okay to uninstall Canon MP495 Driver.
- Soon after the process for uninstallation complete, reboot your personal computer straight away.
Canon MP495 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (x86 / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (x86 / x64)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|